‘GUESTS OF HONOUR RAFFLE’
Terms and conditions
Abbey Medieval Festival’s ‘Guests of Honour’ – Terms & Conditions
State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW, NT, QLD, TAS, SA. This raffle is being held for ABBEY MUSEUM OF ART & ARCHAEOLOGY 31 THE ABBEY PLACE, CABOOLTURE, QLD, 4510.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Acceptance of a prize is conditional upon accepting these conditions.
Eligible entrants are Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older. Directors, management, employees and key stakeholders of the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology and their immediate family are not Eligible entrants.
- How to Participate:
Follow the instructions provided to fully complete and submit your online order to purchase tickets for the Raffle.
*There is no restriction on the number of times you may order tickets for the Raffle.
Online orders must be received by the entry deadline as specified in the Official Rules (“Entry Deadline”). No orders will be accepted after the specified Entry Deadline unless the Entry Deadline has been extended as permitted by the Official Rules. The Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all orders or tickets of an entrant who the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Raffle, or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to an entrant’s participation in the raffle. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information, fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology or fails to respond within a reasonable time to any reasonable request for information.
Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred by Participants in entering the Promotion.
Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology accepts no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason, including but not limited to late, lost, misdirected entries or otherwise disqualified entries. Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied by the entrant.
- Conduct of Raffle:The entrant acknowledges and agrees: (a) that this Raffle is being conducted exclusively by the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology, 31 The Abbey Place Caboolture QLD 4510, and (b) that any donation of prizes, or efforts to advertise the Raffle is done so on a voluntary basis and does not in any way, and cannot be construed in any way to, suggest that any group other than the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology is conducting this Raffle.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depends upon the total number of raffle tickets sold. There is a limit of 6,000 tickets that will be sold for this Raffle.
- Selection of Winner:A Potential winner shall be selected on the Drawing Date, which may be extended as permitted by the Official Rules. The winners will be selected at random by the Rafflelink system. Each Digital Ticket has an equal chance of winning. The entrant does not need to be present at the drawing to win. Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology staff will notify the winners, who will be announced as the winners of the Raffle subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules.
- Winners Release:Entrant agrees that if he or she is selected as the winner, the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s first name and first letter of their last name.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be selected on 11th April, 2023, by the Rafflelink automated selection, and the entrant does not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified by phone, SMS, or email by the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology. The winner’s first name and first letter of their last name along with the winning ticket reference number will be posted on the Abbey Medieval Festival website on or about 12th April, 2023 unless otherwise specified on the Official Raffle Page. The Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology also has the right to extend the raffle drawing, if necessary.
- Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If a Prize is not available for reasons beyond the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology’s control, Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology’s sole discretion.
The winners (and their companions) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as photographs and publicity) surrounding the winning of any Prize, free of charge. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage, photographs and publicity in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, pandemics, civil unrest, strikes; Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology may in its absolute discretion cancel the raffle being drawn and draw at another time on the same conditions subject to Queensland legislation.
In the event that the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology is unable to provide the Prize or the entrant is unable to redeem the Prize, in whole or in part due to coronavirus (COVID-19) related restrictions or associated health and safety risks, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural or man-made disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Abbey Medieval Festival, the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology will have no liability for any failure to provide the Prize or inability of the Winner to redeem the Prize.
Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize.
- Rafflelink: This raffle is hosted for a service fee by RaffleLink a registered business of Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd ABN: 83161197860, PO Box 6758, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122. Lighthouse Group Pty Ltd as RaffleLink is committed to selling raffle tickets responsibly.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS